We have all been there. You do all the right things. You stop drinking liquids after 6:00 pm. Follow your nighttime routine and go to be early.
Even though you are exhausted falling asleep is impossible. You end up tossing and turning all night long. After giving up you finally fall asleep at 4:00 am. The alarm goes off at 6:00 am. The entire day is now a struggle.
What prevents us from having a good night sleep?
- A Poor Environment: Noise and disruptions, lighting, electromagnetic interference.
- Comfort: Too hot, too cold, hard bed, rough sheets, uncomfortable clothing.
- Stress: Too many thoughts and problems that need to be solved.
- Chemicals and Medications: Drinking coffee before bed, medications such as stimulants, etc.
- Pain: Headaches, muscle aches, and injuries can all prevent restful sleep.
- Hormone Imbalance: Menopause and poor eating habits.
- Medical Conditions: Being sick with the flu or cold, digestive issues and injuries are some examples of conditions that will inhibit sleep.
7 Tips and Natural Remedies for Improving Sleep
- Exercise is a great way to get your body into a relaxed state and get better sleep.
- Try taking a walk or doing some light stretching before bed to get your body ready for sleep.
- Read a book. Educational and informational books work the best.
- Aromatherapy is another great option to relax and get better sleep. Lavender and chamomile are two of the most popular essential oils used for relaxation. Incorporating aromatherapy into your bedtime routine can help get you ready to get some shut eye. There is a reason why spas use aromatherapy and calming music.
- Relaxing sounds can help you sleep. Try listening to sound at 528 hz, or spa music. There are many apps that provide relaxing music and tones to help you sleep. Nature sounds such as rain, forest animals, waves crashing on the beach, or a crackling fire are also sounds people have success with.
- Perfect Environment. Turn off the internet if possible to reduce EMF interference. Otherwise locate your router far away from where you sleep. Turn off cell phones and store in another room. Eliminate noise or wear ear plugs to block sound. Turn off your TV and monitors and sleep in a dark room. Use comfortable bedding, and clothing. Keep the room at a cooler temperature and utilize a fan.
- Pain Relief. Pain is an obvious reason that you may not be able to sleep. To reduce pain naturally there are several things you can try. Cold compress or ice, hot tub, sauna, stretching, or Hemp. Hemp is discussed in more detail below.
Using Hemp products to Improve Sleep
With natural remedies like Hemp and aromatherapy, you can get better sleep without having to break out the prescription meds.
Hemp oil is one of the most popular supplements on the market today. A lot of people are using it to help them get better sleep. Hemp oil has a lot of benefits, including helping you fall asleep and stay asleep. Keep reading to learn more about Hemp oil and how it can help you get a good night’s sleep.
Hemp is the main source of Hemp and contains a wide range of naturally occurring compounds that have calming effects. So, if you’re looking for an all-natural way to get better sleep, hemp may just be the answer. Hemp is non-addictive, non-psychoactive, and has no known long-term side effects, so why not give it a try? With Hemp help, you can get the restful sleep you need to feel energized and refreshed throughout the day!
Two products that are easily combined and may work well for you are our Hemp Mints and Topical patches. Slap on a patch anywhere that you have pain. These last up to 8 hours. Have a mint or two before bed to relax.
In conclusion, whatever is preventing your from sleeping, staying awake all night can cause other health issues, disrupt your normal routine, cause irritability, and ruin your day.
- The first step is to identify what is causing your insomnia.
- Second, take measures to eliminate the causes.
- Lastly be proactive and take the time to create a routine and environment that will attract and facilitate a good night’s sleep.
For most of us there are multiple reasons we are not getting enough sleep. Try using a combination of the above. Soon you will be back to getting restful sleep and feeling refreshed and energized. Good luck.
To learn more about uses of Hemp check out our blog post “The Top 10 Ways People Use HEMP”.